Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Nan - Awsome

Hi, It's me ... I wanted to say Nancy this is a realy great ideal. What a nice way to keep up with each other without headaches and you are right bridge the distance.

I loved the pictures and yes I think Mom would have liked the song. I think about her everyday and miss her so much.

Barb and Beth, you know what I remember about that summer? When we went to Circus World, I remember looking a Dad when we were leaving and he had stains on his shirt, his face and in his hair from where he took turns letting you both ride on his shoulders and you dripped ice cream, food and soda all over him and you know what he LOVED it. I also remember that summer because before you came to Florida, I had been in Atlanta. That summer Nancy and I had the best time in downtown. It was just her and I and we took the bus to downtown and we spent the whole day. It us just us and it was the greatest day of my summer - Nancy THANK YOU for the wonderful memory. That same summer I spent time with Dee Dee and Joey, they took me to see "Convery" and Joey and I made ourselfs sick eating moonpies and drinking RC cola. THANK YOU both for always making my summers wonderful.

I love you all,

Suzie

2 comments:

Nancy Ann said...

Sue, I remember the summers and other times you were able to get here and the special times we got to go out and about without little kids (Barb, Beth and Brian LOL) hanging around. It was a lot of fun.

So where are your photos?

And what is there about you we don't know?

Let's get everyone in here!

Love you,

Nancy

Nancy Ann said...

Sue, I got your christmas card and the warm message. This is what made me think about doing this. Just because ya'll don't hear from me doesn't mean I don't think about you or love you any less either. It is so much easier for me to do the on line thing then to look for the phone, then the number to call cause then I am too tired.

But I love you dear sister. And don't ever forget it.