Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Jimmy

Hello All,

Well, Jimmy slept through the night last night so we all caught up on much needed sleep. He is still running a temp of 102 this morning but hopefully he is on the mend. The doctor said it is a viral infection and we just have to keep that fever down and wait it out. They can last for a while. The way they know it is viral is because his fever spikes in the late afternoon. His ears and chest are clear though.

I know everyone is tired of hearing about sickness but when a baby is sick it is all consuming. I hope soon I will write other stuff and that he is well!!!

Love you guys,

Beth

P.S. We need to get the rest of the family to post, this is a great way to stay connected. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Hi Beth
Man I missed blogging for a few days while I wasn't feeling well and lots of stuff happened here.
I didn't know Jimmy was sick, I woulda Prayed for y'all. But he's better now. Wow its so scary when we have kids sick.
It was two years ago in Feb. I was Angie in ICU fighting to live due to Asthma. What a night mare to go thru seeing your grown up child hooked to life support.
But God heard our Prayers and now she's blogging too. I love you MORE Angie and Bekah.
Barbara says Love you, mean it. Thats cute. Our family says I love you more. Thats our favorite family argument on who loves the other more.
I DO so thar!
Love Mom, ( Dixie)
P.S. Stay well Jimmy kisses and Hugs