Monday, January 8, 2007

Little Jimmy?

Beth and Jim, is your son feeling better today? I hope he is doing better poor little guy!

I am so excited he is almost walking. Try to videotape it okay? Did you know you could tape him in his first steps, upload it to YouTube; post the link here and we could all enjoy seeing this sweet baby learning to walk.

For those of you who have not met Little Jimmy; he is such a sweet baby. Very good natured. He is a huggable too. He reminds me a lot of his mother when she was a baby! Beth you were such a sweet baby; didn't say much but smiled a lot.

And Zoe is exactly like her mother when she was a baby; very busy and ready to get on with the world. Ultra femme!

This thing between children and their parents is amazing stuff.

Let me know how the baby is doing please!

Love,

Mom

3 comments:

Beth said...

Mom,

He is doing much better today.

Love ya,

Beth

Barbara A. said...

Mom,

You mean Zoe is full of piss and vinegar like me, LOL!!! I come by that honestly, it is Grandma's fault. :)

LYMI
Barb

Nancy Ann said...

Beth, I am so happy Jimmy is doing better. I just hate it when little ones are ill! Good job Mom & Dad; nursing him back to health!

Barb, Zoe is just like her mother! All of it! LOL You and Zoe have my mom beat in the piss and vinegar part. She didn't have time with so many kiddies.

Love you girls!

Mom