Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Get Well Soon:

Sorry you have a bad cold Barb and it has kicked your butt. Have you taken the Airborne? I hope you feel better ASAP.

I got an email today from the assistant manager; the same little guy I talked to when I visited that hotel. He said on guests are allowed to use the pool. I can't really accept this decision.

So I am going to write a letter to corporate and find out who is the CEO. These is Choice Hotels which have Sleep Inn, Days Inn and a bunch of other well known hotels. So it is a big company. I will post the address, telephone number and the muckity mucks name here.

Take care and rest Barb!

I went to social services today to get some groceries, picked up a few more things at the grocery store. We are going to be having a ice storm coming in tonight. Then I came home and slept most of the day and woke up at 9:30.

Love,

Mom

No comments: