Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Little Jimmy

Once again, off to the pediatricians office. Yesterday afternoon lil J ran a temp of 104.3. Doctor said get it down and if that doesn't work take him to the ER. Well I got it down and he was fine the rest of the evening. Woke us up at 3:30 with a temp of 104.4. They said just to bring him in today because if we went to ER we would be sitting there for hours. Jim and I tag teamed and were able to get it down again so I am about to leave to take him in. Poor baby, this is so hard on his little body and on us! I will let you guys know what is going on.

Love,

Beth

2 comments:

Barbara A. said...

Hey Cheese,

I am so sorry to hear baby James is still sick. Poor little guy. Let me know what I can do to help out.

LYMI
Barb

Beth said...

sup cheese,

what does lymi mean? like your meatballs italian???????????

just joking call ya later