Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Morgan

Hey man,

You will be fine. I know you are probably a little nervous, all of us get that way when we have something like that done.

Your Auntie will buy you a special treat after your surgery.

I took Nick and Jimmy to the doctor yesterday for their 4 year old and 1 year old exams. What a nightmare 2 hours! I didn't know Nick needed shots and he asked the nurse about it and she told him that he did. He did not cooperate with the doctor during the whole exam because he was so worried about the shots. I think the nurse got in trouble for that one. He had to have 4 and Jimmy got 3. They are both doing good though. Nick was a little deficient with his iron but she said to throw some spinach leaves in his salad and give him some iron fortified vitamins. We don't eat a lot of red meat but he won't eat beans either.

Anyway, as you can see not much going on with us right now. I hope everyone is doing well.

Love,

Beth

No comments: