Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bad Weather and Feeling Bad:

Hi Angie:

I am so sorry to hear the winter is making your asthma so much worse. Winter can be such a lovely time of year, but for those of us with chronic conditions it makes life unbearable at times. I hope you remain healthy! And let us hope spring is right around the corner.

Thank you so much for posting two of your poems. Poetry lets us take a peek inside the souls of those that write it. We think we know a person but if they write; we can see a bit of the soul inside. They are beautiful and realistic. Wow!

I posted some instructions here on this blog about a week ago on how to upload photos. Check it out. I also wrote an email to your mother today with another set of instructions. Perhaps your Mom can forward that email. It is very easy once you do it a time or two. Not much difference than My Space. I have an account at My Space and was only allowed to upload 12 images. Here there seems to be no limit which is cool. And free!

I hate the winter too. For the past four days we have had stormy cold wet weather with low barometric pressure. And I spent most of these days since Friday in bed or the bathtub. I slept about 18 to 20 hours a day. I don't intentionally go to bed to sleep. I just lie down to get comfortable and wake up several house later stiff and in worse pain. So I care for the pets and feed me and take another pain pill and it is off to sleep again. I wake in the middle of the night with all the lights on in the bedroom including the overhead and can hardly move.

Today was a sudden change. I have been up since 7 am and only took a one hour nap. Amazing. For lack of a better word. We have a high pressure system sitting over us today.

Angie, thanks for posting and take good care of yourself. We love you! And we want you to stay healthy!

Love,

Aunt Nancy

No comments: