Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hello

Hey everyone,

just a quick note..talked with Allen and he is having a good day. He drove down last night and spent the night with Eric and Thomas. Thomas made him a birthday breakfast, they had lunch together and now he is driving home.

We are all watching Barbara J closely, you know the poll for who picked the day of birth. Of course Allen picked today. He said he plans to call her to see if he speed things up. That seems to be his luck - he calls the person and they go in labor. Properly from the shock that he called, cause we all know he is not a caller.

Things are going good here, Jeff and I just love Savannah. The dogs are getting settled and hopefully my screen patio will be done within two weeks. Lot of work, but I really hated not having one. (All we had was a 10 x 10 slab with no cover). The new patio will be 25 x 16. Thank god we sold the house and could afford to do this. As a smoker (I know I should quit), any ways as a smoker who does not some inside - not having a cover patio sucked.

Guess what I am doing next month?????My best friend Joann and I are going to see Stevie Nicks in Tampa on the 9Th, I can't wait. My friend Joann is the one who lost her sister this past November to cancer. She really needs this time for just her and I. She got the tickets and I got us a hotel room.

We love yall

2 comments:

Nancy Ann said...

Hey Sue:

I am glad that you are enjoying Savannah. It is a really cool town. Especially during St. Patricks Day. The Irish rock the place!

Have fun at the concert. And please give my condolences to Joanne. I am sorry to hear this sad news.

Love,

Nancy

Nancy Ann said...

Hey Susan:

I forgot to ask when Barbara J's baby is due. Is it soon? And I don't remember if anyone said if it is a girl or a boy. Do they know?

I hope one day Brian will become a good husband and father. I dream about that; him settling down with a good woman who can encourage him to be the man he has down deep inside. He has such a good heart. Ya'll would love the Brian few people get to see. He has a strong sense of loyalty for family and friends.

He is just mixed up about who he is in this world. He doesn't yet realize he is important to the world and he has so much potential.

I hope to get him in here too so that ya'll get the chance to know the grown up Brian.

Love,

Nancy