Friday, January 19, 2007

Life Lessons Art Journal

A drawing of baby seals; a present from my brother Allen almost 20 years ago.
a simple drawing of a candlestick in my bedroom.
1/23/07
1/21/07
A young girl from Somalia; I found the photo in a travel book in my library at home. I did not draw this crooked it scanned this way because the book is too big for the scanner.
1/17-18, 2007
One of the these suggested by professional artists is to keep an art journal; a bound art notebook to be kept close by at all times. A place to draw and paint things that are close by. I have done two pages so far. This one is a 3 lb exercise ball I use with my hands to stretch out the muscles in my arms and shoulders. I painted if because the color is awesome. Then there is the transmitter for the spinal cord stimulator; I place this over the battery under the skin on my right buttock. And last is a pepper shaker that I bought when I was in Colombia; it is ceramic and hand painted. I love these colors too.



Hi Barb:

That would be cool and okay with me to send off for the materials. I don't want to join anymore groups on line though. I am maxed out on the internet. Can't sit here like I used to do. :)

I am glad that you are feeling better! Hugs for you all!

LYMI,

Mom

No comments: