Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hello

Hi Family,

Sorry I have not blogged - went to Miami for the weekend.

1st - Allen and Valerie do not have the Internet at home and can't get on at work. Dad does not use the Internet even though he has it (won't come fully into the 21st century). Rima has to view things from her work and can't be on long and Eric does not Internet - this is why you have not seen them on it. I will send the information to Erica, James and Barbara J. I will also ask Barbara J to forward to Rita and I will ask Erica to my space the information to Thomas, Eric and Ashley as see chats with them on my space.

I went to Miami for Erica's Sweet Sixteen party - it was very nice and well put together. She is growing up to be such a beautiful lady. I enjoyed the party - but I enjoyed more spending time with Val and the kids. Got to spend some time with Francine, Troy and the kids.

Nancy - sorry I have not called you yet - I will call this week - just trying to get caught up at work and home from being gone for 4 days - plus catching up on sleep.

Love you all very much...

Susan/Suzie Q / Aunt Susan

No comments: