Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Sleep Inn:

It is pretty amazing that after two telephone calls from me and two emails that I have not heard one stinking thing from these people! I just sent another email tonight. And yesterday picked up the letter from my doctor.

I could sure use some assistance from some assertive family member (s).............

I am working my butt off trying to get better. But without being able to swim and exercise in an indoor heated pool; the odds are against me. Dr. Bullard is positive it will help get those trigger points either reduced or gone altogether. He also feels it will help with my back to strengthen the muscles in my back and stomach and that this is the only form of exercise that I should be doing right now. He feels my energy level will increase and the pain be reduced.

My life pretty much sucks! The only time I feel less pain and some comfort is in my bed or in the tub full of hot water. This is no way to live. And wouldn't you know it this is the only indoor heated pool for 25 miles in any direction.

I have had little rest today because of the pain in my back, knees and hips has been pretty bad. Cold front coming in. I can't stand winter because of this. It is always hard on me. Momma had arthritis in her hands (that is the only place I am aware she had it) and did not even imagine how much pain she suffered with it until I got it. Sorry kids, but there is a chance you may have it one day too. Beth, you already may have it in your knee from your own wreck! I hope not!

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Nancy

No comments: