Sunday, January 7, 2007

Love ya family

You know I have run a Chat room on pal talk for over 10 years. We have a web site for my chat room and our own news paper, a very good news paper too. With a real editor. But I can't figure out blogging. We have our own journal ( or blog) for Multiple Sclerosis and friends room too. But I mess that up too.
If anyone see's the blog let me know I did it right please.
Then if I can remember how I did it then I can do it again. :-)
Well now I'll type away and you let me know if I did it right.
I love my New job and I'm so thankful to have a chance to work again. Thank you Bob Brewington. ( thats my boss)
I felt like such a failure not being able to find or keep a job. Well I found one and lost it in 4.5 hours. lol
But now I am earning some money and thats awesome. My bills and fiances are still a mess but in time they will work out.
I felt great buying a few things for the girls. Bekah asked for some snow boots and in the Christmas pic's I sent out you see she got them and they are nice. She does get the looks from the fella's. She cracked me up Friday in the Bank. This man watched her walk in the bank with me and he was staring at her. I was getting pretty ticked off cause he was probally 45 maybe. He wouldn't stop so she stared back and said "WHAT" to him. loooooool He got it. lol
Glad Bekah stopped there. She does have a fast fuse. lol
We also got her close clothes and stuff like movie passes.
We gave Angie a HP Digital Cam. Its nice. Kinda like mine but better. Hers is a 6.1 MP. She's happy with her new toy.
Maybe we'll get pic's from her now too.
Nancy can you post some of the CHristmas pic's on this bloggie thing?
Barbara sorry about Gandolff. Hugs.
How are you and the kids? And Scott too?
Beth I want some pic's please and how are you and the family?
Brian I love you hope your well.
To all of you my family I love you. xxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Dixie said...

hey I did it right looooool

Nancy Ann said...

You did just fine sister!