Sunday, January 14, 2007

Hi I'm not an artist not can I write poetry!

Hey Family,

Sorry I can't draw or write peotry - I am more the craft type. I needle point, Knit, etc. which I learned from Mom. Which as we all know she had more talent in her little finger than most have in their whole body and each of us got a little of that talent.

Barb and Nan loved your poems.

Angie - great hearing from you.

Nice to have a new family member and as always each new generation gets better looking that the last - Again thanks to a very beautiful woman who started this wonderful family.

MOM THANKS AND WE MISS YOU!

Well it has not been mentioned yet, but we were talking over Christmas and want to plan a family gathering for October on Cumberland island, GA. Barbara and Scott will be handling most of the planning, since they know more about packing and planning a stay on the island. I hope everyone can be there....we will just hope and pray for everyone. I know it may be hard for Nan and Dixie - health wise - that is why I am praying for your health.

I love you all...Suzie "Q" - mind you NOT one but family calls me this nickname.

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

Hi Susan:

I wanted to say I know how hard it is being without our mother. That was the most difficult time of our lives. Watching and hearing her slip away from us.

I miss her too. Every single day I miss my mother; who was my friend when I got grown.

For months after, I wondered how the earth could continue to turn and people go on with their lives without our mother in it.

Every time a new member arrives in our family through birth or marriage I feel bad because they will never meet momma.

Love,

Nancy