Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have a new #

I don't know if I put this in my last post or not, but I meant to if I didn't. My new cellphone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. I switched over to Sprint because I get a cute camera phone and they had a deal that beat T-Mobile for me (which is what I had before). Anyway, I'll check out what you guys have posted lately now. I just wanted to drop by and give out the new number first. Hope everyone's having a GREAT Wednesday!!

Ang

Hi Angie:

I had to remove your telephone number from this post. Anyone can read this blog! Only people who are members can post and make comments but it is still an open blog.

I have a camera phone too. We need to exchange photos on them. I have had mine for several months and have not taken a single photo. LOL Tomorrow I may get the chance. A photo of the snow for the family in Florida!

Angie, is there a chance this storm will swing north and hit you guys up there? I hope not. It is in OK right now and slammed that state. It is supposed to slam the Carolinas starting at 7 am with up to five inches of snow and 1/2 of ice on top. I am so not happy about this. And my hips, knees and ankles are aching.

Love,

Aunt Nancy

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Hi Angie love you kiddo xxx
Mom