Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Little Jimmy:

Dear Sweet Baby Boy:

It is so hard to believe that tomorrow you will be one year old! The time has passed so quickly. I have not seen you since Mother's Day last year. I bet you have grown so much. I miss you so very much and wish I could be there for your birthday party this Sat.

I talked to your Uncle Brian on the phone tonight and he said he is coming to your party. I asked him to hold you close; whisper in your ear that your Grandma Cookie loves you so much and misses you terribly. He is going to give you a kiss for me too.

I hope you have a lot of fun on Sat. And don't be scared with all the fuss. It happens on first birthdays. Just enjoy the day and eat lots of cake! And I hope your Mommy and Daddy take photos of your face with frosting all over it and post it here.

Love,

Grandma Cookie

No comments: