Friday, January 12, 2007

Hi Angie:

I am thrilled to see you here! Very cool!

I enjoyed reading about what is going on in your life; your job, your art and your poetry, etc. I say put it on here! I enjoy poetry too so much. Though in high school I hated it. It thought it was boring.

Barb, my Barb writes poetry too. I hope she puts some of her things on here too. I starting writing poetry several months ago as a way of therapy. Though I had no idea what I was writing was poetry. It does not rhyme.

I would love to see your art and yes graphic designs that you have done without your getting into any trouble at work.

I hope to see your younger sister on here blogging too. It may take awhile but I feel it will catch on. You are welcome for the idea but I cannot take credit for the idea of a family blog. I have a friend who's family does this and she told me about it. I felt so out of touch with everyone too so I thought "hey this should help connect us." Suzie's Christmas card asked me to work my way back to reconnecting so that was the straw.

If you need any technical help loading images just let me know either here, via email or telephone. I will be happy to help.

Anyway it is so good to see you taking part and having the chance to get to know you better. But the next time you are in NC you better get your butt over here or you will have a knuckle sandwhich. I missed seeing you this year! Okay?
I keep my daughters up to date on their cousin! Brian too but you know how boys like Brian are; if it isn't a motorcycle or car they don't care. How is your health doing? I hope that nasty asthma stays far away from your door!
So don't be a stranger.

I think I will post my pseudo poetry too though some of it is sad. But it is healing too.

I love you Angie,


Aunt Nancy

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ok, when I get a chance I will put up some poetry, art and pics. I think I can figure out how to get them on here, but if I need any help I'll let you know. Oh, and I'll keep that in mind about the knuckle sandwich if I don't visit! Is that a threat? :)

Dixie said...

Ok Y'all look out now, Angie finally got her Digital Cam. :-) Look out she will have fun playing now.
Dixie