Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Dixie's Post

I hope you don't mind Dee Dee but I have taken the liberty to copy and paste your comments here for you.

You and several others of the family were sent an invite to be able to post on this blog. If you have any questions just let me know. You will have to sign in I think.

I will post instructions in another page for everyone. Yeah welcome to the world of blogging.

Here is what you wrote:


Dixie said...
Hi Sis
I don't really know anything about blog's.
I know My Mom was an awesome teacher to me about being a Mother.
I love her Dearly and Miss her.
I hope I have made her proud in the way I have taken care of my daughters.
Even though I know I fail many times.
When I do we try to make things right.
Grandpa Eric was all you said he was for sure.
He was a wonderful Christian man. I first learnd about God from Grandpa Eric.
He was a great Father and awesome Grandpa. I miss him too.
I love you Nancy xxx

January 2, 2007 7:20 PM

No comments: