Thursday, January 11, 2007

Sleep Inn Hotel:

1/12/07 I did not hear anything from the hotel today. I emailed them late last night and got several automated replies. I just know in my heart if I could get into that pool several times a week; my life would turn around. Last year Deb and I went to Myrtle Beach to celebrate our birthdays; there was a large heated pool that wandered inside and outside of the building. I stayed in that pool mostly and it made so much difference in how I felt. Deb had to almost drag me out. LOL

Is owned by Choice Hotels and their email address is:

ihelp@choicehotels.com <ihelp@choicehotels.com>

Please email these folks and let them know how important it is for be to be allowed to use this pool for 30 minutes a day three or four times a week. It is barely three miles from the house and perfect. There is not another heated pool for 25 miles around.

Dr. Bullard has been telling me to get into a heated pool and exercise for over three years! He said it would help reduce the pain and contricted muscles immensely. It pisses me off the manager cannot even be bothered to answer any of my calls (three so far).

I just emailed this address above which is corporate.

I would appreciate any help!

Thanks,

Nancy

No comments: