Saturday, January 6, 2007

Much better day!

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a good Saturday morning. I am at work and glad to be out of the house. It is nice to get a break from the kids and home every once in a while, even if it does come in the form of work. But as you can see, my job is not all that difficult since I am on this thing blogging. Mom, I think they used to call blogging writing in a journal:).

Ava started karate last week. I felt very bad for her because she was in a class with kids about 5 and 6. The class was a beginners class, they are not set up by age which I think is weird. She was so humiliated that she gave hardly any effort and looked like she was going to cry. I talked with one of the instructors and told him that this was not going to work. He said to come on Tuesday and Thursday instead and that there will be more kids her age. So cross your fingers, I really want her to do her best. Becca will be starting her drum lessons next weekend.

Jimmy has started getting braver and has actually taken a couple of steps without holding on. It is so cute. He had a rough time yesterday. He was taking amoxicillan for an ear infection and developed a reaction to it. His little body was covered in an itchy, burning rash. Then he ran a fever of 102.7. Of course, I ran him to the doctor and they said that he has a virile infection and is getting in some molars. So he just had a lot against him. But he is much better today and was all over the place this morning tearing things out of the cabinets and getting in trouble.

Just wanted to say good morning and I love you all. I will get the girls on here soon.

Beth

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

Hi Beth:

is Jimmy feeling better today? Poor baby ear infection, teething, reaction to anti-biotics with rash and now a virus all in a week! Let me know how he is doing.

Ava, hang in there girl! Just do the best you can! Keep at it till the contract runs out. You will always thank your parents for providing this class for you. It may save your life one day! Being able to defend yourself is very important for everyone but especially for girls. So it isn't about getting belts and breaking bricks only.......

I hope all is well at your house!

Love,

Mom