Monday, January 8, 2007

Updated Art Blog:

I have been busy learning art on Wet Canvass; the art site I belong too. It is like going to art school without leaving home and I have learned so much from the artists there.

My blog has not been updated in three months. I went there tonight and noticed the last date I posted Oct. 10, 2006; a significant date. But tonight I uploaded many pieces I have been working on. Most are mixed media. The best ones are done with the Derwent Pencils I bought at Hobby Lobby. Thank you Barbara for the gift certificate as it paid for these wonderful and very versatile water color pencils. They are expensive but worth every penny.

There are nudes there but they are tastefully done. I think most of the children in the family can view these safefully.

I hope you enjoy seeing what I have been doing with some of my time.

The link: http://self-taught-artists.blogspot.com/

Love,

Nancy

PS Still two hours to go till the tornado warning is over. I am feeling somewhat better this evening. I think the two celebrex finally kicked in and I hope I sleep well.

No comments: