Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hello

Hi everyone,

Barbara, I am so sorry about Gandoff. He was such a big part of your family and his passing will be hard, but know that he is not suffering any more and remember the joy and love he gave you all.

Beth, I hope thing are better for Ava and that she gets in a group her own age. My heart broke when I pictured her in that class. Sounds like little Jimmy is on the mend and back to normal. It is so hard when they are this age, because you deal with so much. And cutting teeth causes quite of bit of distress to their little systems.

Nancy, lovely note to Allen, however he does not have e-mail or the Internet hooked-up to his house. I will be calling him today. I will pass on the information about this site. This way if he can see it he will. I know Dad has Internet, but Allen does not get into using it nor does Dad. Usually the only one who does is Rima.

Love you all.

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

Thank you Rima! Allen is in south Florida with his kids. Dixie just let me know that. Hey this blogging stuff can be spying fun too!
Since he is out of town this gives me a few days to upload the most embarrassing photos of him I can find. Oh and I have a good one from the 70's him wearing these pants that are wayyyyyyyyy out there but pretty cool for the time. I know he will love it. Yeah right!