Wednesday, January 3, 2007

This is really cool idea

Hello Family,

Mom I am glad that you came up with this. Now we can post anytime we want and not be bothered with some one yelling "Mommy, come wipe my butt". Oh the joys of Motherhood.

One thing that stands out is when we spent time at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the summer (the same one Beth talked about). They took us to Circus World and we got our faces painted and got to be in a parade. Grandpa won an elephant for me, you know I still have it.

Grandma was a strong lady full of love and lots of piss and vinegar!!! I miss seeing her so much and I hate the fact she never got to meet her great grandkids. It would have been cool to watch her make peanut butter cookies with them (my favorite cookie).

Okay some things you don't know about me...

My favorite

color- red
car- mach one mustang
movie- Color purple and Gone with the Wind
song- It's a wonderful world
sound- little kids laughing and the ocean
season- summer
pet-cats
things to do- laugh, camp, read, cuddle with my kids, write poems, scrapbooking, cooking with Scott, having dinner parties with family and friends.
place- Japan and Cumberland Island, GA

Okay that is all I can think of right now. What is everyone else favorites??

Love to all,

Barbara A.

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

Thank you Barbara!
Love,

Mom