Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Grandma

I love that picture of grandma, she was so beautiful. One of my favorite memories of her was the time Barb and I spent the summer with her and grandpa. They made it so much fun for us! I will never forget staying in Valerie's "brown room" and Barb stayed in Susan's "red room". I will also never forget flirting shamelessly with Valerie's boyfriend, I think I was all of 5 or 6 years old. I was sure that he was going to marry me one day, LOL. Grandma and Grandpa took us to an amusement park, I think it was Circus World. That was one of the best summers of my childhood.

What are some of your favorite memories?

Love to all,

Beth

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

That summer; your Dad and I drove to the Welcome Center just over the state line of Florida to meet them there so we could have a birthday party for Barbara and a meal which we did. Ya'll stayed with momma for about two weeks.

I have those photos and with you and Barbara's permission I will post them. Your kids will get a kick out of them. I know I do everytime I take them out. Ya'll were so proud of your clown painted faces and new summer outfits as you pranced across that stage at Circus World.

Love,

Mom

PS How easy was it for you to start sign in and start a topic? Any problems? Thank you for participating!