Monday, January 8, 2007

Tornados In Atlanta Too:

I was worried when I heard this on the news this morning but then they said it was in South Atlanta where the tornados landed. But everyone is okay right?

Here it is almost 1pm and I am feeling pretty good. Amazing the sun comes out the pressure rises and my pain and stiffness subsides some; enough to improve my spirits.

I got up early to take my pain pill; made a pot of coffee and drank it and napped off and on till The View came on. Dr. Phil; I heard it through the haze and it was a disgusting mess. Sometimes that man does more damage than good.

Then I got cleaned up. Unloaded the dishwasher. Folded one load of clothes. Went to the bank and then the grocery store. I go almost everyday just to make sure I get out. Then on the way home I stopped at the Hampton Inn close to home to see about using their heated pool. They don't have one. I thought they did. But the Sleep Inn across the street does have one. So I drove over there and talked to the assistant manager and told him that my doctor said working out in a heated pool would be one of the best things I could do for the arthritis and the fibro and easy on the nerve damage. That and theraputic massage with Spray and Stretch; but who can afford that.

Keep your fingers crossed they let me get into that pool several days a week. If the manager says no I go over his head. Or find another hotel around here. There is not a heated pool at the Y here.

I am trying guys. I have to do something to improve my quality of life. It isn't working the way it is now.

I love you all!

Nancy

3 comments:

Beth said...

I hope they do let you use it. That would be awesome. Maybe they will charge you a small fee but I am sure that we can help you with it if it is not too much.

Barbara A. said...

Mom,

Have you heard if they are going to let you use the pool yet or not??

Yesterday was a nasty rainy day. Today it is sunny, windy and cold.

You never know what the weather is going to be like in GA, SC or NC.

LYMI
Barb

BTW is anyone wants to know what LYMI stands for it is Love You Mean IT.

Nancy Ann said...

I have not heard from the General Manager yet. I did take his business card. I need have to be in a heated pool. I have to somehow turn back some of these pains. Dr. Bullard assured me a heated/theraputic pool would do it. The Y 25 (50RT)miles away has one. I won't drive that far; I can't do it.

I am not going to let this drop.

Thank you Beth for offering to help pay for it. I am going to bust my butt making sure it is for free. I saw the pool not one person was in the room and it looked so inviting.

Love you both,

Mom