Friday, January 5, 2007

Yay!

Hi, Morgan here, I saw my mom blogging on this the other day and wanted one, so here I am!


Hope to see you guys soon

Love,

Morgan

Hello Morgan! I am so happy to see you here. I just knew you would know about blogging. I been blogging for several years now. They used to call it something else. I am going to name this Morgan's Page. Just for you! You can comment on any page but this is your own! I love you lots and look forward to reading your blog page.

Hey I posted something on Rosie's blog today and it was just published. I am famous. LOL

Love,

Grandma Cookie

1 comment:

Nancy Ann said...

Dear Morgan:

I know it is going to be very hard and it is hurting your heart losing Gandolf. I am here for you Morgan if you need to talk.

I love you very much and it was a very brave and loving thing you and your family did for Gandolf today. I am proud of you all!

Love,

Grandma Cookie