Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wintery Mix is Coming:

from the west! Dear family in Atlanta; please take good care of yourselves during this impending storm. Are they saying ya'll are going to get it? How can a storm this size miss Atlanta?

The weather reports here are 1 to 3 inches of snow with a half inch of ice on top of that. I have to go to the store for some eggs, some meat and I will be set. I have the ice melt out in the studio so I will have to haul that into the laundry room. I already have the coleman stove, lantern and little camper propane tanks in there as well. I am hoping it is not as bad as they are saying it is going to be.

I did two loads of wash yesterday and all the dishes are clean. All the blankets have been laundered and are ready. I have lots of candles in holders ready. I have two flashlights with fresh batteries. And a wamr throw in the truck. So I guess I am ready as I ever will be. Ugggggggg!

Oh I need the eggs to make a two layer chocolate cake with chocolate frosting; good comfort food for this storm!

Dixie, are you all okay for this storm? Please be very careful. And don't go to work if you don't have to.

Please stay warm. If you get hit with this storm try not to go out if you don't have to. Drive very safely if you do have to get out in it. Please take good care of yourselves. And let us stay in touch via phone. Okay?

To the family in Florida, lucky bums! But love you! Beth I am sorry the trip to the doctors for the boys check up was such an ordeal. What was that nurse thinking of? All kids are terrified of shots for Pete's sake! Shame on her for not thinking. Hugs for the boys!


Nancy/Mom/Grandma Cookie

No comments: