Wednesday, January 3, 2007

What You Don't Know About Me

Hey All!

This is slightly addicting. This is my second post today! And this from the person who usually checks her email once a week.

Here are my favorites. I also added some to the bottom, fill in yours!

color- blue
car- don't have one
movie- The Color Purple
song- Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison
sound- My kids laughter and the ocean waves
season- fall
pet- our old dog Bumper, now I have too big a family so pets are just extra work:)
things to do- read, cook, sit around laughing with family especially my sister.
place- Ocracoke, NC (I haven't been out much)

smell- lavender or fresh brewed coffee
book- The Stand by Stephen King

Mom, the sign in was very easy.

Love Yall!

Beth

2 comments:

Nancy Ann said...

Beth I didn't know you liked Brown Eyed Girl! And lavender! Wow!

My mother's favorite song was Margaritaville and I bought her the tape back when that song was popular. She just loved Jimmy Buffett and I think my mom was a Hippy born way too soon!

I love the sound of children's laughter too especially when it is the first laughter from a baby. I remember when you all did this for the first time I thought my heart would break with happiness!

I love you,

Mom

Hey where is Ava, Becca, Sarah and Nick? Let 'em post!

Barbara A. said...

color- Black
car- Toyota AE86(Corolla)
movie-Stand By Me
song- Them Bones
sound- Other People Typing
season- Spring
pet- Gypsy
smell- Going into Mellow Mushroom with that first blast of garlic

Morgan D., forgot to log in as me before I did this and I didn't want to retype the whole thing